Friday, November 22, 2013

Day 1.....I DID IT!!!

    Well, it's almost eleven on day one and I DID IT!!! I'm not going to lie, I haven't deleted him off my facebook and I did look at his page once...ok twice, but that's it! It wasn't easy not to call or text but I did it and I feel ok. I'm still sad. No tears today which I am also very happy about. It's hard knowing that it's Friday night and he is most likely out having a great time like I don't even exist. I wonder if he thought about me at all today. Is that crazy? I shouldn't care if he thought about me or not, but I do. I know that he spent time with the same girl Tuesday night and then again last night....a "friend" that he has had for years, is what he always told me about her. Yeah right, that's probably the same thing he told her about me!!! 
     I know that I am making him out to be a rotten man and I'm wrong for that because he didn't do anything to me that I didn't allow him to do. I was just as much in on this as he was. I loved the sexual relationship that he and I had and I'm the one that flipped the table on him. He was perfectly happy just continuing to go on as we always had.  I fell hard and then got upset when he didn't fall with me. 
     Oh well, it's time to pick myself up and get over this man!! Only 59 more days to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment